A 5-Day Whole Foods Detox to Help You Feel Better, Have More Energy, and Recover from the Holiday Season (Without Giving Up Real Food!)
Group Detox Runs March 5 – 9, 2018
Most people gain between 5-7 lbs. between Thanksgiving and the New Year…and never lose it again.
Now add in a little stress, a Super Bowl game and a whole lotta snow and you have a serious recipe for added pounds. Over time, that can seriously add up and create that “Who the heck is that?!” feeling when you look in the mirror.
Listen, the holidays are a great time to have fun, and frankly, I don’t think it’s the time to be dieting or feeling bad about the food and drink you enjoy with loved ones. That being said, it can be tough to break out of that habit when the calendar flips to the New Year. Add in a Super Bowl game/win and …
Luckily for you, I have a simple, tasty, and really effective solution that can re-set your eating habits, boost your energy, and help budge that pudge in less than a week.
Over the past few years, I’ve helped dozens of women through my gentle but really effective 5-Day Detox. My clients have ranged from single ladies looking to drop weight to busy working mamas who need to get their energy back on track so they can show up for their families at the end of the day.
Dozens of women have participated in the 5-Day Detox for Beginners. Here’s what a few of them had to say:
I was reluctant to do the detox but I knew my body needed it. Before the detox, I was drinking about 4-5 cups of coffee per day (which I know is terrible). I figured that once the detox was over, I’d add the caffeine back in but I was shocked because by the end…I didn’t even crave it at all! As a result of detox, I am now down to one small cup in the morning and that’s it. I feel so much better because of it. I’d highly recommend it!
I had a wonderful week! I feel like I took care of ME! And, I ate some delicious food that I never had tried before…and I am incorporating recipes into my current diet. I feel like it was VERY beneficial and I’m so happy I did it! Thanks so much Dianne for being so available throughout the week and encouraging me along the way- it really helped! THANKS!!
Working with Dianne has helped me to understand my mindset around food and emotional eating. I used to skip meals and get tired from not eating. I’m now eating more regularly, which has reduced my headaches and made a difference in my overall energy level. I’ve also learned to be more mindful of stress, and the role it plays in my snacking.
This detox was easy! I don’t enjoy kitchen prep or cooking, but was able to make it work this week. I had grilled chicken salad twice, which was very good. It tasted much better than I could have gotten in a restaurant. Hopefully good tasting food will motivate me to prepare my meals more often. Thanks Dianne for a great week!
I definitely felt my mind clear this week! I felt energized. The dandelion and nettle leaf tea really made me feel like I rebooted my system. I had never tried them before and I drank them everyday during the detox.
My 5-Day New Year’s Detox is perfect for you if:
- You’ve gone overboard when it comes to snacking on holiday sweets and treats (more peppermint bark, anyone?)
- You don’t want to go to extremes to lose weight or get back on track
- You want to get better with ALL of your eating habits, and not sign up for some fad diet that will fizzle out by the end of the month
- You’re noticing that you need a jolt of caffeine or sugar to keep you going after lunch (Salted Caramel Mocha, perhaps?)
- Your favorite clothes feel too tight and you’re inching towards the ‘fat’ side of your closet
With my 5-Day Detox, you can expect to:
- Clean up your diet and focus on eating healthy and tasty foods like whole grains, lean proteins and lots and lots of cleansing veggies
- Kick your sugar habit to the curb
- Get back on track with your eating habits in a way that won’t leaving you feeling hungry or deprived
- Lose from 2-14 lbs. (this is what REAL people have reported back to me, and most of them have kept it off)
The nuts and bolts details:
We’ll kick off on March 5th and detox until March 9th. That’s right – no messing around here. Let’s get you back to your healthiest, most vibrant self so you can grab 2018 by the horns. If you’ve never detoxed before, don’t worry: I’ve got you covered. This detox program is specifically designed to make things simple for detox beginners and people with over-packed weekly schedules.
The nitty gritty of what you’ll get:
- A 5-day meal plan with recipes that taste amazing and just so happen to boost your body’s natural detox processes
- A LIVE training call where I’ll outline exactly how to prep so you won’t find yourself stuck in the kitchen all week, plus I’ll go over all the detox details
- Dozens of recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, sweet treats and snacks – and ideas on how to tweak them so they meet your own flavor needs
- A LIVE call near the end of the detox so you know what to do next and how to transition back to the ‘real world’
- A done for you daily protocol that spells out exactly what to do and when to do it, so you won’t be wondering what’s next
- A group forum where you can connect with me and other detoxers to get all the support you’ll need to stick with the program to the end
- A done for you shopping list with tips and tricks to save time and money – just hit print, jot down what you need, and head to the grocery store
- A supplement guide (including my favorite brands and where you can get them) so you’ll know which supplements to include and which you can skip
- A “Deepen Your Detox” handbook so you can personalize your detox experience and go as deep (or light) as you want
- A complete “Eating Out” guide so you’ll know exactly what to order if you have a business lunch or dinner with friends
A few more details if you’re not quite sure yet…
You won’t starve. Pinky swear.
In the winter, it’s important to remember that it’s cold out! Starting a juice cleanse or rabbit food diet this time of year can actually backfire because your body thinks you’re in a famine after all the feasting over the holidays. It’s better to focus on eating nutrient rich foods that nourish you from the inside out – and get you looking AND feeling better in less than a week.
My 5-Day Detox plan is packed full of really yummy recipes that include foods like whole grains, lean proteins, legumes and beans and, of course, lots of naturally cleansing vegetables. My clients rave about the recipes, and a lot of people tell me they want to eat like this all the time.
Frequently Asked Questions
I’m really busy – will this program work for me?
Yes, I get it; we’re ALL busy these days. But the reality is that feeling heavy and frustrated isn’t helping you squeeze more productivity into your day. This detox is quick, easy, and WILL make a difference. Many detoxers have told me that their families have just eaten all the foods along with them with little to no complaints. Plus, a 5-Day detox is much quicker than most programs you’ll find out there, and I’ve created a lot of done-for-you materials to make this as easy as possible.
How do I know if I need a detox?
Detoxing is a personal decision, and it’s something that I do on a regular basis for a number of reasons. First, I just love the way I feel after I take a break from eating unhealthy foods and focusing on getting high-quality nutrients in every meal.
Second, the reality is that our world is becoming increasingly polluted. We ingest toxins through the water we drink, the air we breathe, and even the materials that are around us. Then add in the chemicals that we have in our homes and workplaces, and that means pretty much everyone is carrying a toxic load.
When our bodies get overexposed to toxins, our liver does the best job it can to protect us, and it does this by wrapping toxins in mucous and storing them in fat cells. (Um, yuck.) When toxins stored in our fat, we can’t burn that fat until we release and process that toxin! The reality is that no matter how much you exercise, eat right, and manage your stress, you won’t be able to lose that stubborn belly fat until you partake in a detox and get rid of those toxins for good.
What kind of results should I expect?
My detox clients tell me that they best thing about this program is that they never realized how bad they were feeling until they started feeling better than ever before. Many of them share that they wake up feeling like they have more energy than they know what to do with, their skin clears up, and they feel awesome in their clothes.
Isn’t it time to try something different?
The Winter 5-Day Detox starts on March 5, 2018.
Total value of all the detox materials, recipes, handouts, an online virtual community, plus tons of lovin’ support from me and bonuses is: $460
You’ll get everything listed above for just $97
Money back guarantee: I believe my 5-Day Detox for Beginners will help you feel and look better. If you follow the protocols and you find that doesn’t happen for you, just send an email to email@example.com within two weeks of signing up and I’ll refund your money within 72 business hours, no questions asked. There’s absolutely no risk – if it doesn’t work, I’ll give you your money back.
Have questions? Great. I’d love to help you figure out if this is the right program for you. Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll get back to you ASAP.
Lots of love and healthy eating,
Dianne Moore is a Certified Health Coach, Environmental Toxins Educator and Culinary Nutrition Expert. She believes that women should feel comfortable and confident in their bodies, and that healthy food should be tasty and simple to make! Dianne works with women who are ready to achieve their ideal weight, gain tons of energy, clear up their skin and change their lives. She loves hanging out with her friends and family, walking her dogs, gardening, cooking and, of course, her awesome clients!
Dianne Moore, MSW, MS, CHC, CNE