A 5-Day Whole Foods Detox to Help You Feel Better, Have More Energy, and Look Great Sporting Your Summer Shorts (Without Up Giving Real Food!)
Group program runs July 17 – 21, 2017
Are you ready for summer? I know you want to feel great in your skin this summer (who doesn’t?!), but I’ll bet you aren’t willing to give up all your favorite foods and starve yourself silly. Good things you’ve landed here! I’ve been there and done that – it’s no fun, and it doesn’t work for the long haul.
I’m Dianne Moore, a Certified Health Coach and Environmental Toxins Educator and, more importantly, a total foodie. I know what it’s like to try every diet that’s out there, including detoxes that limit what I can eat to just a few items or force me to drink nothing but liquids for days. That might work for some people, but truth be told, it’s never worked for me. In fact, I have a deep, dark detox secret: I used to despise detoxes, and cheated while on them more than a few times!! I’d start out on a 21-day program only to find myself sneaking chocolate, cheese, or ice cream and whatever else was in reach just because I felt deprived, and soooo hungry and miserable just a few days into the program!
I’ve worked with so many clients who have never found a detox that works for them, their body, and their busy lifestyle. That’s why I created the Summer 5-Day Detox.
The Summer 5-Day Detox is perfect if you:
- Want more energy for your busy and demanding life
- Find yourself dragging at 3:00 PM and use sugar and caffeine to make it through the day
- Experience belly bloat after eating
- Feel tired all the time even though you’re working out and eating right
- Work out a ton and still don’t get the results you expect
- Want to hit the reset button on your metabolism so your body becomes a fat burning machine
- Get breakouts on your face, shoulders and back even though you thought you were done with acne
If you’re eating right and exercising, but still not losing the weight – it’s likely your body needs a detox! Detoxes are so important in our busy, over-scheduled lives. Let’s face it – we live in a polluted world, and even if we’re eating the best foods and drinking the best quality water, we’re still exposed to toxins in the environment all around us. More importantly, many of us are eating foods that are filled with chemicals, artificial substances and pollutants, and it’s beyond what our bodies can handle!
If you’ve been gaining and losing the same weight over and over for the last few years, a whole-foods detox can break that cycle and help you lose the weight for good.
When our bodies become overloaded with toxins, our systems get clogged up and end up storing the excess toxins in our fat cells. When our fat cells get filled with toxins, they can’t get burned off, and even worse: we tend to store MORE fat! A detox is the only way to release those toxins from your fat cells and allows the fat to finally burn away.
Many women have participated in the 5-Day Detox for Beginners. Here’s what a few of them had to say:
I was reluctant to do the detox but I knew my body needed it. Before the detox, I was drinking about 4-5 cups of coffee per day (which I know is terrible). I figured that once the detox was over, I’d add the caffeine back in but I was shocked because by the end…I didn’t even crave it at all! As a result of detox, I am now down to one small cup in the morning and that’s it. I feel so much better because of it. I’d highly recommend it!
I had a wonderful week! I feel like I took care of ME! And, I ate some delicious food that I never had tried before…and I am incorporating recipes into my current diet. I feel like it was VERY beneficial and I’m so happy I did it! Thanks so much Dianne for being so available throughout the week and encouraging me along the way- it really helped! THANKS!!
Tracy, mom of three
Working with Dianne has helped me to understand my mindset around food and emotional eating. I used to skip meals and get tired from not eating. I’m now eating more regularly, which has reduced my headaches and made a difference in my overall energy level. I’ve also learned to be more mindful of stress, and the role it plays in my snacking.
Adele, mom of two
This detox was easy! I don’t enjoy kitchen prep or cooking, but was able to make it work this week. I had grilled chicken salad twice, which was very good. It tasted much better than I could have gotten in a restaurant. Hopefully good tasting food will motivate me to prepare my meals more often. Thanks Dianne for a great week!
Lisa, mom of three
I definitely felt my mind clear this week. I did feel energized. I feel like the dandelion and nettle leaf tea really made me feel like I rebooted my system. I had never tried them before and I drank them everyday during the detox.
Linda, mom of two
Here’s what’s included the Summer 5-Day Detox:
- A 5 day whole foods based detox with tons of support and guidance from me, a certified health & expert detox coach – I’m not going to let you slip between the cracks or hide out!
- A complete daily protocol with step-by-step instructions on what to do and when to do it
- A meal plan so you’ll always know what to eat
- Recipes for breakfasts, lunches and dinners along with snack and sweet treat recipes – you won’t have to wonder whether a food is “okay” – I’ll spell it all out for you
- Guidance on which foods you need to buy organic and which you don’t (this will help you SAVE MONEY)
- Access to my exclusive MEMBERS ONLY Facebook group where you’ll be able to connect with me and other detoxers. If you’ve never joined a group like this before, believe me: this is the best part!
- A live training call with me where I’ll explain the detox step-by-step, and you’ll have a chance to ask all your questions before we get started
And just for signing up, I want to thank you by giving you a bunch of bonus gifts:
- Bonus #1: A completely done-for-you shopping list, so you won’t have to wonder how much lettuce you have to buy (Valued at $57)
- Bonus #2: A complete “Deepen Your Detox” Bonus Tips Handbook to help you get the best results during your detox (Valued at $37)
- Bonus #3: An eating out guide to help you stick to your detox if you have a business lunch or a meal out (Valued at $37)
- Bonus #4: An post-detox strategy call LIVE with me to check-in, ask your questions and get more tips for keeping your best body in top shape after the detox is over (Valued at $97)
The Summer 5-Day Detox kicks off on July 17th. If you’re ready to release your toxic weight and experience your best summer, sign up now!
Your investment in yourself and your best summer yet is just $97. (Sign up by July 14 and get the Early Bird Special of $77!)
Have questions? Great. I’d love to help you figure out if this is the right program for you. Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll get back to you ASAP.
Ready to help you have a great summer,
Dianne Moore, MSW, MS, CHC
Dianne Moore is a certified health coach and environmental toxins educator. She helps women feel comfortable and confident in their bodies, and learn to make healthy food that’s tasty and simple to make! When she’s not coaching, Dianne loves to cook, garden, knit and spend time with her husband, boys and dogs in the suburbs of Philadelphia.
Dianne Moore, MSW, MS, CHC
P.S. Detoxes are way more fun when you do them with friends, so spread the word! Share this link with your sisters, mothers, cousins and BFFs, and help them get their best body for the summer, too!
Money back guarantee: I believe my 5-Day Detox for Beginners will help you feel and look better. If you follow the protocols and you find that doesn’t happen for you, just send an email to email@example.com within two weeks of signing up and I’ll refund your money within 72 business hours, no questions asked. There’s absolutely no risk – if it doesn’t work, I’ll give you your money back.