Sorting through the many products available at grocery stores can be time consuming and overwhelming. Learn how to make healthy choices, cut through misleading labeling and still shop economically.
For Philadelphia/Main Line area:
The one-hour guided tour through the grocery store of your choice includes:
- Information about healthy options for meals and snacks
- Tips for understanding nutrition labels
- Guide to food terms – organic, conventional, genetically modified, pastured, etc.
- Learn to build a weekly shopping list
- Additional handouts to support client goals
For those not living in the Philadelphia/Main Line area, a modified tour is available via Skype or telephone.
Contact me to make an appointment.