A 5-Day Whole Foods Detox to Help You Feel Better, Have More Energy, and Look Great (Without Up Giving Real Food!)
Group program runs October 23rd – 27th
The leaves are changing, the air is getting cooler, and, if you’re like me, you’re getting ready to get back on track after a summer of sun and fun. But before you give up on your healthy habits and give in to the sugary treats of the holidays (pumpkin spice EVERYTHING), there’s still time to drop some weight, get more energy and get your glow back.
Most of us think of summer as a fun and play, but we also might be eating more sugary treats (ice cream + cocktails!) than we realize. As the seasons change, we’re given a great opportunity to check in and re-assess how we’re doing with our health goals.
Are you experiencing any of the following?
- Carrying excess weight around your belly
- Experience sugar or salt cravings on a regular basis
- Have skin blemishes and breakouts
- Can’t think straight or feel like you have brain fog
- Get the late afternoon energy slump
- Wake up still feeling tired
- Feel like you’ve lost your glow
If so, it might be time for a gentle whole foods detox! Even when we eat really clean foods, we’re exposed to toxins in our environment all the time, and those hitchiking chemicals can really put a kink in our weight loss goals!
This program is perfect for you if you’ve never detoxed before, and it’s especially right if you’re nervous about what might happen to you during a detox.
The 5-Day Detox for Beginners really works because:
- Many, many clients have done this detox and have benefitted from this gentle yet highly effective detox protocol
- You’ll be eating a whole-foods based diet with legumes, vegetables, whole grains and some lean proteins
- You’ll get a TON of support from me during the group detox via our members-only support forum October 23rd – 27th
- I’ve created an awesome book of recipes that includes easy to prepare recipes your whole family will eat (seriously! They’ve passed the teen-aged boy test)
- You’ll have optional supplements you can add in to the program to make your detox even deeper
- I’m committed to your success. If you need help at any time during your detox program, I’ll be there to support you, answer your questions, and tweak your program so it works for you.
Now here’s the big question. Why detox in the first place?
I’m so glad you asked. I used to think detoxes were only for health nuts and celebrities (think Gwyneth Paltrow and Jennifer Aniston). Then, I started learning more about nutrition, about our bodies’ physiology and about the environmental toxins we’re exposed to on a daily basis. It’s really intense! Did you know that scientists have determined that most people are carrying 700 contaminants in their bodies? These chemicals have been linked to all kinds of damage including cancer, high blood pressure, memory problems, immune dysfunction, attention deficit disorder, and more!
Yes, our bodies do work to detox on a daily basis, and they do this through four primary organs: the lungs, the kidneys, the skin and the liver. The challenge comes when our bodies get exposed to more toxins than they can process out, which is happening to all of us every day. The truth of the matter is that toxic chemicals in our food, our air, our water and in materials all around us can quickly overload our systems.
When our bodies get overexposed to toxins, our liver does the best job it can to protect us, and it does this by wrapping those toxins in mucous and storing them in fat cells. Ah… YUCK! The problem with that is when we have a toxin stored in our fat, we can’t burn that fat until we release and process that toxin! The reality is that no matter how much you exercise, eat right, and manage your stress, you won’t be able to lose that stubborn fat until you partake in a detox and get rid of those toxins for good.
The 5-Day Detox for Beginners is perfect for you if:
- You’ve never detoxed before
- You’ve detoxed before, but you’ve found that hardcore raw, vegan and juice cleanses don’t really work for you
- You’re really busy and don’t have time for a longer detox program
- You want a gentle but effective detox
- You’re looking for a whole foods detox program
- You want to clean out your system before the holidays hit
- You ready to hit the re-set button on your eating habits
Many people have participated in the 5-Day Detox for Beginners. Here’s what a few of them had to say:
This detox was easy! I don’t enjoy kitchen prep or cooking, but was able to make it work this week. I had grilled chicken salad twice, which was very good. It tasted much better than I could have gotten in a restaurant. Hopefully good tasting food will motivate me to prepare my meals more often. Thanks Dianne for a great week!
Lisa, mom of three
I definitely felt my mind clear this week. I did feel energized. I feel like the dandelion and nettle leaf tea really made me feel like I rebooted my system. I had never tried them before and I drank them everyday during the detox.
Linda, mom of two
I had a wonderful week! I feel like I took care of ME! And, I ate some delicious food that I never had tried before…and I am incorporating recipes into my current diet. I feel like it was VERY beneficial and I’m so happy I did it! Thanks so much Dianne for being so available throughout the week and encouraging me along the way- it really helped! THANKS!!
Tracy, mom of three
Working with Dianne has helped me to understand my mindset around food and emotional eating. I used to skip meals and get tired from not eating. I’m now eating more regularly, which has reduced my headaches and made a difference in my overall energy level. I’ve also learned to be more mindful of stress, and the role it plays in my snacking.
Adele, mom of two
I was reluctant to do the detox but I knew my body needed it. Before the detox, I was drinking about 4-5 cups of coffee per day (which I know is terrible). I figured that once the detox was over, I’d add the caffeine back in but I was shocked because by the end…I didn’t even crave it at all! As a result of detox, I am now down to one small cup in the morning and that’s it. I feel so much better because of it. I’d highly recommend it!
What you’ll get with the 5-Day Detox for Beginners:
- Dozens of recipes that are specially crafted to support your body’s natural detox processes
- Two live training calls taught by me on everything you need to know to detox AND on how to transition out of the detox
- A daily protocol with step-by-step instructions on what to do and when to do it
- A 20-minute strategy session with me to determine your next steps once you’re done with the detox.
Bonuses I’m giving away:
- A shopping list template that will make hitting the grocery store a breeze
- A supplement guide including my favorite brands and where you can get them
- A “Deepen Your Detox” handbook so you can boost your detox experience
- A complete “Eating Out” guide so you’ll know exactly what to order if you have a business lunch or dinner with friends
You’ll get everything listed above
for just $97
Money back guarantee: I believe my 5-Day Detox for Beginners will help you feel and look better. If you follow the protocols and you find that doesn’t happen for you, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within two weeks of signing up and I’ll refund your money within 72 business hours, no questions asked. There’s absolutely no risk – if it doesn’t work, I’ll give you your money back.
Have questions? Great. I’d love to help you figure out if this is the right program for you. Send me an email at email@example.com and I’ll get back to you ASAP.
Lots of love and healthy eating,
I’m a certified health coach and environmental toxins educator. I help women feel comfortable and confident in their bodies, and learn to make healthy food that’s tasty and simple to make! When I’m not coaching, I love culinary nutrition, gardening, knitting and spending time with my family, friends and dogs in Pennsylvania and Maine.
Dianne Moore, MSW, MS, CHC
Medical Disclaimer: This information is being provided to you for educational and informational purposes only. It is being provided to educate you about how to take care of your body and as a self-help tool for your own use so that you can reach your own health goals. It is not intended to treat or cure any specific illness and is not to replace the guidance provided by your own medical practitioner. This information is to be used at your own risk based on your own judgment. If you suspect you have a medical problem, we urge you to take appropriate action by seeking medical attention.